Menu Plan Monday

Last week I made some Cream Cheese Cookie Bars to take to a church event.  When I took the tinfoil off I was in for a big surprise.  One of my children had gotten into them first..
It's was a heart..so I couldn't be upset.  In fact I found it cute and quite clever!!
I found out later it was my son who will officially start the cross country season this week!
So be prepared for lots of pasta in our diets the next few months!!
We have another super crazy week ahead so menu planning is a must!


This Week's Menu
Monday: Spaghetti
Tuesday: Hawaiian Haystacks
Wednesday: White Chicken Chili
Thursday:Picnic Night
Friday: Ravioli
Saturday: Pizza
Sunday: Chalupas

Don't foget to enter the giveaways!!
Happy Eating!

Comments

  1. Ok, so cute that it was in the shape of a heart. Love it. Hawaiian haystacks??? Oh man, I have to try those!

    Lots of yummy love,
    Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner
    www.mawhats4dinner.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! At least he did a heart. You're right, how can you be mad at that?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your son is one clever guy! I mean, what else could he have used that would have had the same effect as that heart. Hmmm. Wish I'd thought of that when I was a kid and snitching treats. All I ever got was...into trouble. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think it was your post a while ago about white chicken chili that got me started on my chili and now everyone loves it! thanks for the inspiration =) as soon as we have our first fall cold day here in utah, i'm make me some white chicken chili =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!