A couple weeks ago I shared with you the beginning of my experience with Girard's Dressings. It was an incredible experience being part of a team that develops the new flavors.
A few experiences of the video conference call.
Yes that is me in the lower right. I look deep in thought right??
Taking note of our feedback.
What an amazing team!!
After considering our feedback they narrowed the dressing down from 8 to just 4.
Now the debate is what to name them. Here are the dressings an some possible names.Artichoke Sundried Tomato Dressing
· Sundried Tomato Artichoke
· Sundried Roma Tomato
· Sundried Roma Tomato with Artichokes
· Roasted Garlic Hummus Vinaigrette
· Hummus Vinaigrette
· Original Hummus Vinaigrette
· Classic Hummus Vinaigrette
Garlic Honey Pepper Dressing
· Garlic Honey Pepper
· Sweet Garlic & Pepper
· Sweet Garlic Peppercorn
Espresso Balsamic Vinaigrette
· Coffee-Kissed Balsamic
· Balsamic Americano
· Barista Balsamic
· Espresso Balsamic
· Café Balsamic Vinaigrette
· Java Balsamic
· Balsamic Vinaigrette (“With A Hint of Coffee “- printed smaller underneath the flavor name
What do you think??
I'm excited to see and taste the finished product.
Thanks Girard's for an awesome experience!!