Menu Plan Monday


I cannot believe it is fall already. I actually love fall; the changing colors, crisp mornings and so far beautiful days. (I hear the weather will change this week.) So now that you have heard about the good things in my life, I must confess sadly, that I went over my grocery budget. To my credit, last week I found some really good buys on pantry items that I use all the time. So I stocked up. My pantry was getting quite bare. I actually feel good about those purchases, but it is still hard to admit defeat. It is a good thing that October starts soon so I can start over with a clean slate.
I have changed my menu this week a bit, to minimize what I need from the grocery store. I am hoping I do not have to go at all.  It is also a really crazy week.

Monday: Hamburgers
Tuesday: Crescent Chicken Bundles
Wednesday: Taco Soup
Thursday: Picnic Night
Friday: Homemade Pizza
Saturday: Random Night
Sunday: Roast

I am going to try a new recipe I found for Black and White Brownies.  If they are good I will post it.

For more menus check out The Organizing Junkie.

Comments

  1. Black and white brownies sound tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love New England autumns. I've been awhile for more then 15 years but it's still my favorite season.
    You have so many yummy recipes planned for this week's menu.
    I love participating in MPM. I get such inspiration from visiting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!