My Favorite New Gadget

When my parents came to visit they bought me a Quesadilla Maker. They claimed my brother had one and loved it.  I admit I was a bit skeptical at first, but after the first time using it I was hooked.  It is so cool and simple.  It is compact and does not take up hardly any room.  So I don't have to worry about where to store it.  I would have never bought one for myself, so I am very thankful that my sweet parents did cause I LOVE IT! 
Last night we made Chicken Quesadillas.  Each child made their own so they could customize it.  Spray the inside with cooking spray before you make the first one.  Then they won't stick.


Mine had beans, chicken & onions


Can't forget the cheese!

Or the top. (I have forgotten the top a few times, not a good situation)
Close the lid. 

Within a couple minutes voila' the finished product.  Cut with pizza cutter.  See how awesome it is.  Then we dipped them into the salsa I canned earlier this month.  I am excited to try different fillings. I decided last night a little cream cheese would be good.  MMMM.  No wonder I look like I do. 

Comments