Menu Plan Monday


First of all I would like to give a HUGE THANKS to everyone who has stopped by and left me such sweet comments.  It has been so  fun.  I feel like I am making lots of new friends and how fun is that!  I have enjoyed seeing new blogs and getting some great new recipes to try.  So thank you again!!
This is another one of those crazy weeks. (Will they ever really stop??)  With the weather feeling quite fall like I decided to make soup on Wednesday.  I just can't decide what to make.  It needs to be something I can throw in the crock pot and everyone can eat at their own time and pace.  Anyone have any ideas for me??  

Menu for This Week
Monday: Sausage & Potatoes
Tuesday: Tacos
Wednesday: Soup??
Thursday: Picnic Night (Hopefully we will have leftovers this week. Last week I had to cook something.)
Friday: Spaghetti Casserole
Saturday: Random Night
Sunday: Shepherds Pie


I am excited to see what others are cooking for this week at The Organizing Junkie
blog signature 2a

Comments

  1. Your picnic night idea is so cute! Just wanted you to know that Mister Linky is up and ready for Crock Pot Wednesday. Thanks so much for participating.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!