Tater Tot Surprise

This is another quick and simple meal for those CRAZY nights (and days).  My kids love the fact that tater tots are on the top and I love that everyone enjoys it.  It also freezes well!
Tater Tot Surprise
1 pound hamburger
1 can green beans, french cut
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup milk
1 package frozen tater tots
shredded cheddar cheese
Brown hamburger.  Mix green beans, hamburger, soup and milk together.  Place in the bottom of a casserole dish. Cover the top of the hamburger mixture with a layer of tater tots. 
Bake at 375 degrees for 50 minutes.  Remove and sprinkle cheese over the top.  Place back in the oven and bake for 10 more minutes or until the cheese is melted.

Check out Tempt My Tummy Tuesday and Tuesday at the Table for some great recipes.

Comments

  1. Oh yes this is a favorite in the house!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I bet my kiddos would like this one! Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by to visit me too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!