Menu Plan Monday

Well it appears that I am on one of my new recipe kicks again.  Last week we had a few, some good and others need some changes.  This week I have added a few more, so we will see how it goes.  I also have a five gallon bucket of frozen raspberries that I will be doing a lot with this week. They are currently unthawing and my husband says it looks like raspberry goo so we will see how that goes.  Anyone have any good ideas???
This Week's Menu:
Monday: Bacon & Mushroom Rice (I copied this from a magazine while waiting at the dentist).
Tuesday: Pulled Pork
Wednesday: Oven Baked Rigatoni Rosa
Thursday: Picnic Night
Friday: Bacon, Mushroom & Swiss Meatloaf
Saturday: Random Night
Sunday:  Kid's cook and clean up!! Yay! This is my favorite meal of the year!!
I did make some Smore Cookie Bars that were pretty tasty.  I am excited to share that recipe with you.
 Have a wonderful week!!
Check out what others are cooking this week at Menu Plan Monday!!
~Tiffanee

Comments

  1. I love menu plan Monday. Planning menus is my "Achille's heel". I love being able to borrow yours now! How about freezer jam with those delicious berries (or raspberry pie)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're amazing you know that? I wish I could do so well and plan each week. Sunday sounds like my type of day!!! I invited mom and GG over for brunch, we'll see if they will make it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!