Menu Plan Monday

The big hit around our house last week was the most simply meal I made Corn Bread & Chili Casserole. I normally don't like to make our meals from a box and can, but once in a while the busy schedule makes it hard to do otherwise.  These types of meals make it so we don't turn to going out for fast food. 
This week I have added a few new recipes and will be baking Hubby a birthday cake.  I am also adding a Quinoa sidedish in the mix.  A very daring thing considering all the grief I am still getting over the couscous.  So wish me luck!!

This Week's Menu:
Monday: S&S Meatballs
Tuesday: Balsamic Almond Chicken/Quinoa
Wednesday: Fajitas
Thursday: Dinner out for Hubby's Birthday
Friday:  Shredded Chicken Sandwiches
Saturday: Picnic Night
Sunday: Hamburgers
Linked with Menu Plan Monday where there are lots of great menu plans!!
~Tiffanee

Comments

  1. Tiffanee, let me know what you think of the Quinoa, Im not that big of fan of it..For some reason it does not have a lot of flavor for me, but I would love to see your recipe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following from Friendly Friday, and I love your blog! Please follow me:http://www.akskorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new profile picture;very cute hair!! Great menu ideas this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dear you always amaze me I need to do this :)

    LOVING the new profile picture, super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think my life would be much happier if I would sit down and plan my meals for the week. You've inspired me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!