Menu Plan Monday

Happy Memorial Day!!
This week I am feeling a bit more FRAZZLED and more CRAZY than usual. I am in charge of meals for a Youth Conference this coming weekend and feeding 300 is not in my usual routine. I have almost finished baking the desserts and stashing them in the freezer. Whew....  I just pray that I can pull it off. Wish me luck and sanity!! 

This Week's Menu
Monday: Cheeseburger Twist
Tuesday: Honey Chicken
Wednesday: Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup
Thursday: Shepherd's Pie
Friday: Youth Conference
Saturday: Youth Conference
Sunday: Steak
Check out Menu Plan Monday for lots of great menu plans this week.
~Tiffanee

Comments

  1. Put an extra plate on that table, sweetie ... !!
    Have an enjoyable holiday & remember those that gave us our freedoms.

    Have a beautiful Monday ~
    TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is quite an impressive menu. I love the choices. Good luck. I know you will pull this off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are my hero!!! It is amazing to me how you always pull off the amazing Youth Activities you always do! I'll pray for you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Feeding 300 youth would have me frazzled too. Good luck! I visited your personal blog and it made me miss that part of the world. We used to live in Victoria and came down that way often.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!