Super Quick Breadsticks

Another segment of my semi-homemade recipes.  I made a pasta meal and needed something a little extra to go with and quick, so I came up with this recipe.  It was a hit and my little girls rolled them out for me saving me a little time. If you can catch the biscuits on sale it makes for cheap breadsticks.
Super Quick Breadsticks
2 cans refrigerater biscuits
1/4 cup butter
2 Tablespoons Parmesan
1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
Preheat oven to Spray cookie sheet with cooking oil.  Open the cans and roll each biscuit into a rope shape.
Melt butter; stir in parmesan and garlic salt.  Brush liberally on to each breadstick. 
Bake 8-10 minutes.
Dip in extra pasta sauce, ranch or just enjoy!!
~Tiffanee

Comments

  1. What a genius idea!! We are having baked pasta tonight, and these would go great! Thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like QUICK!!! and EASY!!! sometime I just don't have time make bread all day long.
    heartnsoulcooking@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I love easy recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love breadsticks! These look scrumptious! :D

    Thanks for sharing!
    Have a great day!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quick, yummy and totally appropriated for hectic days :)

    Cheers,

    Gera

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this idea but never remember to take the frozen rolls out for thawing and raising hours ahead. I'm definitely going to try these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes what a GREAT idea and so easy to do and I always have that stuff on hand :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!