A New Bathroom Vanity! How Fun Would That Be?

I know this is a cooking blog, but allow me to dream just a bit!! One of my dear friends is gearing up for a big move.  Not only to a different house, but a brand new one, where she gets to pick everything out.  I must admit I am a little jealous.  I know she is so excited to finally have a master bath.  So after talking to her today, I decided to look at a vanity.   Here are just a few that intrigued me.



And my favorite the:
It is so fun to dream and  Just Vanities.com makes it easy.
Maybe someday it will be me choosing a new vanity and other household furnishings.
For now it is just really fun to look!!

Comments

  1. I love the dark rich woods. How gorgeous and amazing that would look. I say a girl can dream :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!