Fruity Pebble Treats & New Bakeware!!

A few weeks ago CSNstores contacted me and asked if I would like to do a review. The only real problem I had was deciding what to review.  They have so many great options.  Since I am a "foodie" I made myself keep to the housewares department and I still had a hard time choosing.  I finally picked out a Le Creuset Casserole Dish. because I had been hearing some wonderful things about the LeCreuset brand.  The ordering process was so simple and with free shipping!!   I was so excited when it arrived.
Look how beautiful it is!!!
I couldn't wait to try it out and my daughter needed treats for an activity and quick.
 It was the perfect opportunity for something simple and delicious.
Fruity Pebble Rice Crispy Treats 
adapted from Kelloggs
3 Tablespoons butter
4 cups miniature marshmellows or 1 package regular marshmellows (10 oz., about 40)
3 cups Rice Krispies
3 cups Fruity Pebbles
In a microwaveable bowl heat butter and marshmellows on high for 3 minutes. Stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Add cereals and stir until well coated. Using a buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into a 13 x9 pan coated with cooking spray.
Yum!!
Let's just say I LOVE my new pan!! It is heavy duty, beautiful and so easy to clean!!
 You can check out the Le Creuset Brand and many others at great prices over at the CSNstores.
~Tiffanee

Comments

  1. Oh I see you used fruity pebbles. Ever since our family tried those instead of Rice Krispies, we dont use those anymore. Try them with just all fruity pebbles...oh my they are super yummy. Thank you for sharing.
    Stay Fabulous
    Chara
    www.nothingbutfabulousity.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Le Creuset. The treats look fun! I bet your daughter enjoyed them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got a le creuset dish! I know you will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have picked blue, too ... it's gorgeous! You'll be able to use it for everything and it always looks pretty. Very nice! I've never tried the Fruity Pebbles in Rice Krispie treats but I've heard they're good. And Cocoa Krispies, too. Now I want some!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE the new pan!! And the treats are awesome on top of it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!