Chocolate Caramel Cookies

This is my new favorite cookie! It is a good thing we gave most of them away because I think I could eat a whole batch all by myself...they are that good and so simple to make.
Chocolate Caramel Cookies
2 packages chocolate cake mix
1/2 cup melted butter
1/2 cup milk
2 eggs
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips.(optional)
bag of Rolo's, unwrapped
white sugar
Mix ingredients together until well blended.  Roll dough into a ball (I used my cookie scoop).
Press the Rolo into the center.
Roll the dough around it, making sure to enclose it.
Roll in white sugar and place on a cookie sheet.
Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes. (Mine took 10)
Allow to sit on the cookie sheet for about 1 minute. Remove and let cool.
Makes about 4 dozen cookies.
ENJOY!! YUM!!
Linked to:

Comments

  1. Cookies everywhere!! This is the last week, right? Then everyone will be back to healthy things.

    I LOVE cookies with surprise middles! These look awesome, I can see why they are your new favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound delicious! Thank you for sharing a great new cookie recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my heavens! A rolo inside? YUM!!! I've never made cookies with a cake mix before but I think I'm going to try these. You can't go wrong with a rolo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cookies look wonderful. Thank you for sharing your recipe and have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean. I would devour them as well. Good thing that you gave them away. They are pure temptation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rolo's inside of cookies are ALWAYS a fabulous treat. These look so decadently delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Words cannot describe how awesome those sound...excuse me, I need a moment...

    Lots of yummy love,
    Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner
    www.mawhats4dinner.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. WUNDERFUL! WUNDERFUL! WUNDERFUL! Can't wait to try these great cookies! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey... I have a bag of rolos in my pantry. Thanks. Happy holidays.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!