Easy Gifts: Bacon Dip Mix

BACON, BACON, BACON... My family could eat bacon for every meal.   So this dip recipe is so perfect, delicious and makes for a cute gift.  One year I made it up and put it in a bag with a cute label and then added a small dip dish to the package. Oh course I saved a mix for myself.  Oh YUM!!
Bacon Dip Mix
4 Tablespoons bacon bits
2 teaspoons beef bouillon granules
2 Tablespoons minced onion
1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
Combine all ingredients together and stir until well blended.  Seal in a zip lock bag or air tight container.
Attach the directions to the bag:
Bacon Dip
1 package Bacon Dip Mix
2 cups sour cream
Combine the dip mix with the sour cream and stir until well blended. 
 Cover and refrigerate for atleast 1 hour before serving.



Comments

  1. Life without bacon would just be sad :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these quick recipes. The dips are always useful for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I hear bacon??? This sounds great, might borrow it for my PIGskin Challenge-thanks for sharing:@)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bacon! Oh yeah! I could eat it every day of the week and twice on Sundays! :) This dip looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness. I'm sure my husband would LOVE this stuff. He is the bacon eater around here! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!