Friday Favorites #7

A Happy Birthday to my sweet daughter who is turning 7 today and she is so EXCITED!!
Once again some amazing recipes this week and I can't wait to try them out on my table.


Frozen Fruit Cups
The Cutting Back Kitchen

Strawberry Soup
Purple Chocolat Home

Enchilada Meatballs
Running Away? I'll Help You Pack

German Chocolate Chip Cookies
Frugal Anties of a Harried Homemaker

Mozzarella Mac & Cheese
Meatless Meals for Meat Eaters

Chicken & White Bean Wraps
Debbi Does Dinner Healthy and Low Calorie

Brown Sugar Pound Cake with Caramel Glaze
Singing With the Birds

Happy Friday!!







Comments

  1. Thanks Tiffanee and hope your daughter's 7th birthday is an extra happy one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you love the mac n' cheese!! Have a great weekend! Miriam@Meatless Meals For Meat Eaters

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, happy birthday to your daughter! Seven is such a great age. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to your daughter!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!