Good Healthy Bread: Nature's Pride

The other day I received a box on the front porch from Foodbuzz.  In the box we found......
BREAD!
Nature's Pride Hearty Wheat with Flax
I LOVE bread so you can imagine how excited I was to find out all the impressive nutritional facts.
*100% whole wheat bread
*Good source of Omega 3-ALA
*22 grams of whole grains
*Good source of fiber, 3 g per slice
*5 g of protein per slice
*A nutritious bread with onle 100 calories per slice.
Now the BEST PART:
It is DELICIOUS!!
Other bread that boast that type of nutritional value, just don't make the cut.  This one  does and I was even caught eating it plain!  We loved it as toast and with our favorite meats as a sandwich!! I now don't have to feel guilty about eating bread!!
I was very impressed.
YUM!!

I was sent this loaf of bread as part of Foodbuzz's Tastemakers program. Thanks to Nature's Pride and Foodbuzz.  All opinions are my own.

Comments

  1. I've bought this before. Very good bread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is what I want to find on my front porch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't beat free bread, especially when it's such a delicious loaf.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!