BBQ Crescent Chicken Pizza

I was so excited a few weeks ago when I received an email from my good friend Kelly with this  recipe in it! It is simple and delicious! The crescent crust is a good change from regular pizza crust. The family loved it! No leftovers!!

BBQ Crescent Chicken Pizza
2 cans Crescent Rolls
2 Boneless chicken breast cooked and cut up
4-6 Tablespoons BBQ Sauce
1 small tomato diced
1/2 cup onion diced (red or sweet)
1 cup Mozzarella cheese
Pizza Sauce
1/2 cup Mayo (not miracle whip)
2 Tablespoons Ranch
Roll out dough and bake as directed on crescent rolls.
Mix mayo and ranch together until smooth.  Spread on top of crust.
  Mix Chicken and BBQ sauce together and put on pizza
sprinkle cheese, tomato and onion on top.
Return to oven and bake until cheese is melted.
Delicious!
Thanks Kelly!!

Comments

  1. Don't you love it when there are no leftovers! That's a good sign, for sure. Sounds like a winning family recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious. I think I'll be making it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiffanee - you make the best meals! My kids and I would love all of them! Thanks for another great one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would never think to use crescents as a pizza crust! Great idea, and the pizza looks incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tiffanee, Im so glad that your family loved it..Its a big hit with my family so I knew your family would like it too..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!