Menu Plan Monday

This upcoming week is going to be CRAZY, so I'm trying to keep the meals quick and simple!

 This Week's Menu
Monday:Cheeseburger Salad
Tuesday: Spaghetti (with Gail's Italian Sauce)
Wednesday: Slow Cooker Ribs
Thursday: Picnic
Friday:Dipping Roast Beef Sliders
Saturday: Wings
Sunday:Turkey (I found one in the freezer that needs to be cooked!)

For those of you who love March Madness and for those of you who love food. Go fill out the Slow Cooker March Madness bracket over at 365 Days of Slow Cooking. Winner will get a cookbook!! I've been helping out by preparing and rating some of the recipes, which I am excited to share with you!

Have a fabulous week!
Linked to Menu Plan Monday

Comments

  1. These look great- looking forward to Wednesday's ribs. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice that you are trying out some of the recipes for the book.

    Can't wait to see some of the recipes.... I need to go over and enter as soon as I get a chance. Thanks for the Heads Up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see your recipe for slow cooker ribs! Going to check out the link now. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!