My 3 Day Green Smoothie Detox Update

Tonight I'm wrapping up my 3 day Green Smoothie detox from The New Green Smoothie Diet.  I must admit I truly didn't think I would make it.  I wasn't perfect.  I added a little bit of soy protein to my smoothies and did eat 4 ravioli and some cashews during the time frame.  To my surprise I didn't find myself starving, more noticeable habitual eating for which I need to get into check anyway.  The basic detox recipe was good, but the skin detox was my favorite.
WOW it's not green.  Amazing that the blackberries and strawberries over power the greens added!!
Today I noticed that I had more energy and wasn't tired in the middle of the day.  I have not had any cravings and been sleeping better.  Both my boss and I had each lost about 4 pounds as of this morning.  The true test will be when we weigh in the morning.  Overall I was impressed and look forward to continuing my green smoothie journey. 
Don't forget to enter the giveaway to win your own copy of The New Green Smoothie Diet by Hilary Greenleaf here.

I will continue to update you!

Comments

  1. I definitely would have added the protein also. I notice that if I don't get enough protein 3x day, I am dragging! glad to hear this worked for you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting, I just checked it out and entered your giveaway! It looks GOOD!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!