Quicky Chicky BBQ Wraps

The other day I was short on groceries and running against a time crunch so I created this beauty.  It's so simple I almost feel lame posting it, but my kids LOVED it and told me it had to be posted.  Even the extremely picky neighbor raved about it!! So here's the best of both worlds SIMPLE and DELCIOUS!!


Quicky Chicky BBQ Wraps
chicken cooked and shredded
tortillas
barbecue sauce (here's my favorite homemade version)
shredded cheese
diced onions
*optional ranch dressing
Here's the simplicity:
Mix the desired amount of barbecue sauce with the chicken and onions.  Place chicken mixture in the middle or the tortilla, top with cheese and a dash of ranch if desired.

Roll and serve! Dinner is ready!
Simply Delicious!!

Comments

  1. Love these! Great way to use leftover cooked chicken!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thik wraps are my favorite. You can put just about anything in them, they're portable, easy to make and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This does sound simply and delicious! Great recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those sound delicious. And sometimes the most simple recipes are the best ones to share :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i totally just did something similar the other day =) i think it was the day before grocery shopping. the only difference is i put mine in a slow cooker and made my own bbq sauce =) but they were great.....and i love that you can freeze the leftovers for later too =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!