Slutty Brownies

This blog post comes from my little sister Tayler. She makes the best things her new hubby is one lucky man!! When she found this recipe over at The Londoner she could not wait to make it.  I was a little skeptical of the name, but once she explained,
 "They're called Slutty Brownies because they're oh so easy, and more than a little bit filthy." I knew this was my type of recipe! Thanks Tay!!

Slutty Brownies
1 Box or bag of chocolate chip cookie mix,
1 Box of brownie mix
2 Eggs
1 Packs of Oreos (double stuffed ones are even better if you can find them)
Some oil
Your favorite ice-cream (optional)

Preheat your oven to 350
Line a baking tray with grease proof paper.
Follow the instructions on the cookie mix and stir until you have gooey cookie dough you may want to add a little extra water and oil to what they suggest, it just keeps it moist as you'll be baking it for longer than suggested. An extra teaspoon of each is just right. 
Pat the cookie dough into a lined baking tray, until it covers the bottom.
Cover this layer with your Oreos.
Mix up your brownie batter and pour over your Oreos.
Bake for 30 minutes.
Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
When its still a little bit warm, use the paper to lift your creation out of the tray and rest it on a chopping board.
Use a large, sharp knife to cut it into manageable chunks, sections, slabs... depending on how many calories you think you can handle in one sitting.  Drop onto a plate and scoop on your ice cream. Tayler suggest that you add the ice cream!!
OH Wickedly Delicious Goodness!!
Now I can't wait to make a batch!
Thanks Tay!!

Comments

  1. Yup you had me at the name of these brownies....and then I read the ingredient list and it was a sealed deal! YUMMMMY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! Do you know what I am missing not being able to eat sugar? Those sound fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is horrible LOL, and I cannot wait to make them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Easy and filthy? Sounds like a great combination for a dessert!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally have to Pin this, just so I can type in "Slutty Brownies". Plus, they look SO good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been putting off trying these for entirely too long!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!