Chicka' Nachos

This is the perfect pre-Mother's Day post.  I've shared with you before what an amazing cook and woman my mom is! She is the perfect example of everything I strive to be! So I am excited to share with you her and my sister's latest creation.  I love that it is a lightened version of regular nachos.
Chicka' Nachos
2 cups cooked chicken, shredded (they used canned chicken)
1 (15 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
3/4 cup salsa
diced tomatoes
shredded cheese
diced olives
tortilla chips
ranch dressing or sour cream
(and anything else you like on nachos!!)

Place the chicken, black beans and salsa in a frying pan. Stir together until heated through.
Layer chips, chicken mixture, shredded cheese, tomatoes and olives.  If desired drizzle with Ranch dressing or sour cream.

Can't wait to try this one out!!
Happy Mother's Day to my MOM and all you Mom's out there!!

Comments

  1. Perfect Friday Night Food! Looks great and Happy Mother's Day to you too-enjoy:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm...delicious looking nachos :) Hope you had a wonderful mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! We love nachos...just had them over the weekend! I love the idea of the ranch dressing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!