School's Out..Last Minute Teacher Appreciation Gifts

With the craziness that my life had taken on I needed some cute, but quick and easy teacher gifts.
The first one it totally my own creativity, not the best but not bad for thinking on the go...
We filled up these cute freezer friendly cute cups with Hersheys Hugs and Kisses.
It simply says,
Thanks for helping me to drink up knowledge!
~Hugs and Kisses~
Now this beauty I got from my friend Erin over at Making Memories With Your Kids.
She is brilliant, so creative and I can always find something so cool when I am in desperate need of it on her blog.  Thanks Erin!!

Quick, simple and Cute!! The girls said the teacher's loved it!!
Now on to Summer Vacation!!
*If you would like a copy of the hugs and kisses printout let me know and I will send it to you! (I took my kids names off of it.)

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!