Ultimate Chocolate Frosting

This frosting is so delicious! My cousin makes it and puts it on top of brownies and it is so amazing!
It is one of those that is even better if you make it a day before and is best kept in the fridge.

Ultimate Chocolate Frosting
from Gail
1/2 cup butter softened
2 cups powdered sugar
1/4 cup cocoa
1/3 cup canned milk*
1 teaspoon vanilla

Combine all ingredients until they are mixed well.  Spread over cake or brownies and enjoy!  ** It will be a bit runny but will thicken after being refrigerated. 

*I don't always have canned milk on hand so I use 1/4 cup milk instead.
Really good as a substitute frosting for Choco-Mellow Brownies
 So Yummy!!




Comments

  1. Oh man. This frosting looks wonderful! I could so go for one of these brownies right now (or three!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!