S'More Brownies

I recently was given a S'More Brownie. It was delicious that I felt the need to recreate it.  I used my coworkers as testers.  They all agreed they were delicious and enjoyed the chocolate coma I provided them with.  My kids also loved them!!

S'More Brownies
1 package brownie mix
2 cups mini marshmellows
1 cup Teddy Grahams or broken up graham crackers
9 oz milk chocolate bars broken up into pieces. (I used 6 regular sized Hershey's Bars)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Make brownie mix according to the directions on the package.  Put 2//3 of the batter in a greased 9x13 pan.  Reserve the other 1/3 of the batter. Bake foe 15 minutes.
Remove from oven and sprinkle the marshmellows, chocolate and grahams over the top.
Then sprinkle the rest of the batter on top.   I swirled it in lines up, down and then across. It makes a delicious top crust.

Return to oven.  Bake 15-20 minutes more.  Check after 15.


Let cool and enjoy!


Comments

  1. I see you're still baking up a storm, Tiffanee! Good for you! Your S'more Brownies look oh so yummy! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!