Sausage Pancake Muffins


As I have told you all before I am not a morning person, and everyone leaves the house at different times, which makes the whole breakfast thing very challenging.  I try hard to provide nutritious things my kids can fix for themselves for breakfast each morning.  This muffin idea is fabulously easy and so delicious!  Gives my family something a little different to eat in the morning or any time else.


Sausage Pancake Muffins

2 cups pancake mix
1/2 pound  ground sausage cooked, broken into small pieces and drained.
2 Tablespoons maple syrup

Preheat oven to 400 degrees
Mix pancake mix as directed on package
Stir in the sausage and maple syrup
Prepare muffin tins by spraying with non stick cooking spray.  (I put liners in mine and sprayed them also.)
Fill each muffin cup 2/3 of the way full.
Bake for 12-15 minutes or until done. (check after 10.  Mine were done in 12 minutes)

You can now eat them immediately  drizzled with some maple syrup or let them cool and freeze for a quick easy breakfast.

YUM!!  Even this non breakfast person loved them!!
Enjoy!



Comments