Happy St Patrick's Day and Keeping the Tradition Going!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

St. Patrick's Day is one holiday that holds very special memories for me.   It was one of my Grandma McNee's favorite holidays.  I remember how much she loved it and how happy it would make her to celebrate the "green" day.  It was tradition that she always made her famous "Irish Cupcakes".  They were so fun and oh so delicious.  No matter how old we were we looked forward to them each St Patrick's Day.   I have attempted to keep this tradition up with my own kids, but as life got busier and with a full time job, I have become a slacker in this area.
Thankfully, my Sister Tayler took hold of the reins and kept the tradition going this year.


Not only are they adorable, but it brings back such tender and happy memories.  

You can find find this recipe for GRANDMA's IRISH CUPCAKES here.
Tayler used this recipe for the frosting. (My fave!!)

Thank you Tayler for the little reminder of our incredible, amazing Grandma and for keeping the tradition going!  




Comments