Breaking the Bottled Water Addiction a Natural Way

My 17 year old daughter is what one could consider a "water snob".  Water is her drink of choice which I am very happy about, but she will only drink bottled water.  If we don't have bottled water she refuses to drink water...up until now.  We have been using a copper pitcher.
A copper pitcher creates a naturally alkaline water.  It infuses the water with the many health benefits that copper has to offer and the copper pitcher is also naturally self-sterilizing.

I was skeptical at first and I was surprised how intrigued my daughter was.  I think she was really out to see if she could prove that the water in the copper pitcher would not taste good.  I was shocked to see her constantly filling up her glass and refilling the pitcher.  I think it tastes great and proof is how much she drinks it.  

It has broken the bottled water addiction.  It is a win win situation.  Hence saving me money and less waste.  Her sister is also following suit and lots more water is being consumed at my house.  We are in love with this pitcher!
If you want to read more about the benefits of drinking water from a copper pitcher or find out how to order one check out Shantiva.com.  The pitchers are handcrafted and beautiful!

Now I am off to hydrate!
Tiffanee

Disclosure: I was given the Copper PItcher by Shantiva.  I was not paid for this review and all opinions are my own.

Comments