4 Ingredient Chocolate Chip Muffins

 Nothing better than a quick, simple recipe when you are craving Chocolate Muffins.  They were a huge hit at my house. So delicious!

4  Ingredient Chocolate Chip Muffins

1 box chocolate cake mix

1 cup water

2/3 cup Greek yogurt* (I used honey vanilla)

1 cup chocolate chips (less or more) 


Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Mix up all your ingredients in a bowl.

Grease or line your muffin pan.  Scoop batter into each one filling about 2/3 full.  

Bake 15-22 minutes .  Use a toothpick to check if they are done. If it comes out clean they are ready 

(my regular sized muffins took about 22 minutes. Smaller ones about 12 minutes)

I made both little and regular sized this batch.

Not sure why, but by morning the muffins have fallen a bit in the middle, but it doesn't change the taste at all. I may have taste tested that theory myself. 

Enjoy! 

💕  Tiffanee



Comments