Menu Plan Monday

Yesterday at lunch my girls decided it would be fun to have a food fight... with baked potato.  What were they thinking???? Needless to say I got a clean kitchen floor and a good laugh (behind their backs!!) Win Win situation I suppose?? This brings me to many fond memories of food fights (weird I know!).  One night we were having spaghetti and meatballs.  We started chucking plain spaghetti and then my husband thought it was fun to launch the meatballs at us.  My son and a friend came home in the meantime and ran downstairs to get something.  My husband waited quietly around the corner at the top of the stairs with his meatball ready to fling.  He heard the footsteps and launched...Hitting my son's unsuspecting friend right in the head.  It was both embarassing and amusing.   The clean up was not so fun though!!  Good thing I had lots of help.  The dog was an excellant help!!
Now on to another CRAZY week!!
This Week's Menu:
Monday: Steak Rollups
Tuesday: Chicken Pot Pie
Wednesday: Sloppy Joes
Thursday: Picnic Night
Friday: Parmesan Chicken
Saturday: Random Night
Sunday: Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole

Wishing everyone a great week!!
Check out lots of menu plans for this week at Menu Plan Monday.

Comments