Tried & True: Leftover Ham Recipes

As I was searching through my recipes looking for meals to use up my ham I came across one of my family's very favorites: Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole. Oh yum!!  This is a go to recipe when I need to take dinner into someone.  I always get a call wanting the recipe.  It is best when you use real ham in it so it is the perfect dish for the leftover ham.
Once again the picture does not do it justice.
It also makes a great freezer meal.
Another of my favorites is:
Last but not least idea for leftover ham or should I say your ham bone is:
YUM!!
I hope these help a bit!!

Comments

  1. I just made scalloped potatoes and ham last night, but still have that meaty ham bone to deal with. Looks like ham and bean chowder would be a good choice for tomorrow night. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Tiffanee, I have ALOT of leftover ham. I bought a large spiral sliced ham for that very reason.

    The chicken cordon bleu recipe is one that I definitely want to try. Actually, they all sound good, but my husband doesn't like beans, so I definitely won't be making that one.

    Thanks so much for sharing,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think we ever have ham leftovers. I guess that's a good thing. But I do love making a big pot of pinto beans with the hambone. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I want the chicken cordon blue casserole for breakfast right now! That sounds amazing! I'm going to go buy some ham so I can make this. Thanks!!! (and the skillet ham and pasta. I'm all over that too!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The chicken casserole sounds great and a real time saver,too! Thanks for posting it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great ideas for leftovers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!