Menu Plan Monday

After a week of not cooking it has been hard to sit back down and get planning!! Last week was a never stop moment.  We were so busy and jam packed with things to get done, but My sister's wedding was fabulous! They are the cutest couple and so happy!!  Best of all I really like my new brother-in-law! He fits right in with the family!
The wedding cake..notice the zebra print.  I had to wear a zebra print dress!!
Congratulations Tayler & Keith!! Enjoy your honeymoon in Mexico!!

This Week's Menu
Monday: Sub Sandwiches
Thursday: Picnic Night
Sunday: Pulled Pork
I will be sharing a few more pictures of the wedding festivities this week.!
Wishing you all a delicious week!!

Comments

  1. Congratulations on your sister getting married! Everything looked beautiful! Also...your menu looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your sister on her marriage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your sister Tiffanee, wishing them all the best! Balsamic Raspberry Chicken sounds great:@)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!