Menu Plan Monday

A little late on this but I supposed better late than never, especially with meal planning.  Last week I failed to plan and it was a tough one.  I remembered that I really hate the "what am I going to cook for dinner" panic attacks.  So this week with the formal behind me I am hopefully back on track.  "The Starry, Starry Night" formal was incredible.  The decorations were amazing, food delicious, the youth were all amazing (all 200 of them) and my son looked so handsome.   
Here was the front lobby where the kids checked in.   My camera does not take good dark pictures. 
Dinner included a fancy salad, chicken alfredo, veggies, bread and an incredible dessert bar.  the alfredo was amazing and I must get the recipe.  I know that it was all home made.  I spent most of the evening taking care of purses, coats and jackets so why do my feet still hurt?  It was a great event, but I am glad I have year before the next one.  Now on to the next project.
This Week's Menu
Monday: Crispy Ranch Chicken
Tuesday: BBQ Meatballs
Wednesday: Chicken Noodle Soup
Thursday: Sub Sandwiches
Friday: Tacos
Saturday: Out for Birthday dinner
Sunday: Kayla's Birthday: Her favorite Steak and Baked Potatoes

Check out what other's are cooking this week at Menu Plan Monday!


Comments

  1. Birthday dinner out and at home! I'm loving it I want to come over ... lol :)

    Yummy week as always!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!