Meatball Week: Sweet & Sour Meatballs

Here is a quick, simple and delicious meal using those frozen meatballs from yesterday's post. This is one of my favorites and it is so good you almost can't stop yourself.  It is a huge hit with the whole family!
Sweet and Sour Meatballs
Warm up desired amount of frozen meatballs in a pan or make fresh ones. You can find my meatball recipe here.
Sauce
1- 8 oz. can of pineapple tidbits (use tidbits and the juice)
1/4 cup cornstarch
1 Tbsp. soy sauce
1/4 cup white vinegar
3/4 cup water
1/2 cup sugar
Mix water and cornstarch together. Then add the other ingredients into the pan. Cook on medium heat, until the sauce thickens. Pour sauce over meatballs and heat through. Serve over rice. 

* I usually double the sauce.
You can check the original post out here.
If you have a great recipe using meatballs please email me the recipe or a link  to tiffaneeg@yahoo.com. At the end of the week I would love to put together a list of meatball recipe from you!!            
Thank You!!

Comments

  1. When I read the title my first thought was "yum":@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I haven't made sweet & sour meatballs for such a long time! Thanks for the reminder - and the recipe. I think I'll fit that into our dinner schedule this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think these little meatballs would make a great appetizer.
    I am having a surprise party for a friend of ours and I think I am going to try these. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!!